Sunday, July 18, 2004

The FOOL

Ah, was there ever a greater fool
Than I when I fell for thee
Soon, wanting and raving I lost my cool
As I know my love wasn't meant to be

For I knew deep in my heart
That I love another truly
Though she may be far and we are apart
Without her my life would be empty

Ah, take away this forbidden love
Only to ruin will it lead me
My curse was it only to have
One heart, hence I cannot love you truly

For my heart belongs to another
Fairer, far fairer woman than any
And the flames of our love I will not smother
By loving another, yea, as fair as she

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM , Blogger roar said...

hehehe...wow...is this you? hahahah congrats...! my, you are evolving!???? heheheheh :D

 
At 1:11 AM , Blogger your goddess friend said...

ah forbidden love. ha ha ha :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home