Friday, April 20, 2007

Angst

April 21, 2007
1:05 AM

Am I living a life worth living for?

I laid down my life for my brods and my friends. Yet are they worth laying down my life for?

I manage people. I don't treat them as my subordinates but as my friends. When they turn their back on you as their superior and as their friend, are they worth it?

I love a woman. When she flirts around, consider other things more important than myself and do not treat me as her partner, is she worth loving?

I am loyal to the hands that feed me. I treat my bosses as my friends. I treat my fellow managers as my friends and as teammates. When they treat me like shit, are they worth staying for?

So many choices and at the end of the day you choose to give a little of yourself for others, just like what the Christian way of life should be, and find out that you are just one individual that is useful to these people at the moment. When they do not need you, yes, you are shit.

So what do you do?

To hell with them, too. Give them a dose of their own medicine. Treat them like shit, too. You know you are better than them. Oh, yes, you are. They were just lucky individuals who got richer earlier than yourself. You'll get there. You will be rich soon. They are just saying bad things about you because they know how to kiss the ass of your bosses... not just ass but even dicks and balls. You're not that kind of person, dude.

Work and give them what their money is worth. No friendliness. No loyalties. Its just their money that they pay you and your job.

Do not give more than what is asked of you.

Life is a give and take relationship. Do not give more, take more. To hell with them. What is important is you are happy, not them.

Think more of yourself than them.

Your Sunday school teacher or your kindergarten teacher is very wrong when they told you to be selfless. Hell, you give your right hand and they want your left hand, too. Fuck them.

We are born slaves and you know we are not. We will fight until our last drop of blood gives us freedom from tyranny. Tyranny of the capitalists, religion, greed and selfish individuals.

We have to be cruel inorder to be kind!

Alba gubra!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home