Monday, August 13, 2007

BING

GASTON: Who does she think she is? That girl has
tangled with the wrong man. No one says 'no' to Gaston!

LEFOU: Darn right!

GASTON: Dismissed. Rejected. Publicly humiliated. Why, it's more than I can bear.
(turns chair away)

LEFOU: (Runs in front of him)
More beer?

GASTON: (Turns chair away again)
What for? Nothing helps. I'm disgraced.


Pakshit

Karipunat!

May ga nguy nguy to haw?

At this time and hour, I don't paking know what to really say and do... BUT after two bottles of Grand Ma with my brother and sister... I went back to our High School days and then to Sampaguita...

BING, you deserve to be happy and you deserve the best. You have the whole world to conquer. The UNKNOWN is an adventure and you don't really know what lies ahead. It's gonna be exciting.

Me? My partner and my future wife would never understand my way of life and would never know you, my dear friend, but she'll soon recognize and know you and accept my friendship with you.

But then, this is me... I'll always venture into the unknown. There is always a first time and the first step is, yes, exciting.

Go, Bing! I still wish you the best with him. But always think that God gave us free will and Eve was taken from the rib of Adam, to be his equal.

Take care, Bing.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home