Monday, June 25, 2007

REQUIEM


TO TATAY RANDO

To you who directed me in the ways of the corporate world, I give you thanks.

To you who lectured me on the value of friendship, I give you thanks.

To you who reminded me to be sober, I give you thanks.

To you who showed me patience, I give you thanks.

To you who instructed me on the importance of processes and procedures, I give you thanks.

To you who laugh so loud at my green jokes, I give you thanks.

To you who explained to me the importance of keeping my cool, I give you thanks.

To you who played badminton with me, I give you thanks.

To you who reminded me to learn how to drive, I give you thanks.

To you who loved treating me at Valle Verde Country Club for a hearty meal, I give you thanks.

To you who taught me the value of family, I give you thanks.

To you my friend, I give you thanks.

To you my mentor, I give you thanks.

To you my father, I give you thanks.

You will always be remembered.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home