Friday, June 01, 2007

Remembering Vincent

Starry, starry night painted palette blue and gray..

It was so sad for me to know that i never saw my friend leaving this world at an early age. I learned about his condition when Tita Marlin (his mom) told Mama (Ampy, my aunt) about this and him going to the States for treatment. She, I think she did, even gave Mama Vincent's address there.

After the treatment, I think he was able to go back to LCC for a visit. He told Nanay down at Breakers' Snack to say "hi" for me. He was having his hair short then, or was he bald already?

The next time I heard about him was that he already succumbed to cancer. I heard about his burial. My Mama attended the burial and she told me that some of our batchmates were there. Somebody from our batch also gave a eulogy for Vincent. I only visited his tomb August of last year I think. I can't remember. There was no name on his tomb yet. When did he die nga pala? What year?

Vincent's birthday is March 22. That was also the day of our graduation. After the graduation ball some of you, guys, went straight to our place in Alijis for my birthday.

Let's offer prayers for Vincent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home