Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fathers Day 2007 by Starbucks Coffee

10 June Sunday
Happy Dad's Day!

Those were the words printed on the Starbucks Coffee 2007 planner!

At 1:00 o'clock in the morning of Sunday, June 10, 2007, I was sending an SMS message to my parents and greeting them, for today is their 35th Wedding Anniversary. I added a "Happy Fathers Day" greeting for my father too.

After a few minutes, after composing a Fathers Day message, I was texting our COO, CEO, several General Managers, friends who are fathers and greeting them, too. I also composed a special message to friends to greet their fathers for me.

Then I changed my YM status and greeted all the fathers in the world a Happy Fathers Day!

A friend from LA told me that Fathers Day is June 17 and not today. I checked my Starbucks 2007 planner again. I was not wrong. I was not drunk. There was a Fathers Day note on June 10th printed by Starbucks on their calendar. I checked the internet... and voila! Fathers Day is June 17th. I checked on the June 17 of the Starbucks 2007 planner and there was NO Fathers Day note on the planner.

My boss and several friends sent me reply messages to my SMS message early AM of Sunday... "June 10 is not Fathers Day," they say. June 17th is! Hay... so ashamed.

I am boycotting Starbucks Coffee until Fathers Day next week.


:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home